Saturday, January 9, 2010

Testimonial

Bansidhar Sahoo Bangalore, Karnataka.


I was a complete novice in the trading scene, just watching the players and wondering how to start doing it effectively without losing money .I came across Pankaj Sir’s website some time back and found his tips very effective even in a sliding market. I decided to leverage this newly found resource and enrolled for the Technical Analysis Course. I was not very sure if it was wise to invest in an online course trying to learn to trade in stocks when a lot of seasoned players were shying away from trading. However I can say that the course has been really helpful to predict future trends and has equipped me with the essential knowledge. The training material provided by Pankaj Sir is very well laid out and easy to follow. Whenever I have questions, he is always there to help me out. Thank You Sir for your help and support and the all the very best to you.

Anuroop Sirothia, Nagpur Maharashtra
I will say He taught me how big investor or trader works in market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

rank

Google PageRank Checking tool

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP